What You Will Learn
- 1 Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions
- 1.1 1. What is Artificial Intelligence?
- 1.2 2. What is an artificial intelligence Neural Networks?
- 1.3 3. Which is not a commonly used programming language for AI?
- 1.4 4. Give an explanation of the difference between strong AI and weak AI?
- 1.5 5. Which search method takes less memory?
- 1.6 6. Name some popular programming languages in AI?
- 1.7 7. Mention some popular Domain of AI?
- 1.8 8. Why Artificial Intelligence is needed?
- 1.9 9. What are artificial intelligence career domains?
- 1.10 10. What is the future of Artificial Intelligence?
- 1.11 11. What are frames and scripts in ‘’Artificial Intelligence’’?
- 1.12 12. In Artificial Intelligence where you can use Bayes rule?
- 1.13 13. In top-down inductive learning methods how many liberals are available? What are they?
- 1.14 14. What is Hidden Markov Model (HMMS) is used?
- 1.15 15. What is Ensemble Learning?
- 1.16 16. What is the Depth-First Search algorithm?
- 1.17 17. What is the Breath-First search algorithm?
- 1.18 18. What is an expert system? What are its characteristics?
- 1.19 19. What is the uniform cost Search Algorithm?
- 1.20 20. What is the AI technique?
Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions
Here are the basic 20 Artificial Intelligence Interview questions that can help you during the interview. Read the full article. Hope it will help you.
1. What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is a branch of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans.
2. What is an artificial intelligence Neural Networks?
Artificial Intelligence Neural Networks can mathematically model the way biological brains work, allows machines to think and learn like humans, enabling them to recognize speech, objects, and things like animals as we do.
3. Which is not a commonly used programming language for AI?
Perl language is not a commonly used programming language for AI.
4. Give an explanation of the difference between strong AI and weak AI?
Strong Ai makes strong claims that computers can be built to think on an equal with humans while Weak AI only predicts that contain features similar to human intelligence will make computers more useful tools.
5. Which search method takes less memory?
The Depth-First Search takes less memory.
6. Name some popular programming languages in AI?
Some commonly used programming languages in AI include:
7. Mention some popular Domain of AI?
The most popular domain of AI is:
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Expert Systems
- Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Natural Language Processing
8. Why Artificial Intelligence is needed?
There are a number of reasons why its need. So, let’s first compare the difference between traditional Computer Programs vs Human Intelligence. As it has been recognized that ordinary human beings have the same intellectual mechanisms. Moreover, the difference in intelligence is related to ‘’Quantitative Biochemical and Physical Conditions.’’ Traditionally, we use computing to perform mechanical computing using a set method. Also, there are more complex issues that we need to address.
9. What are artificial intelligence career domains?
Careers can be considered in a variety of settings include:
- Private Companies
- Public Organizations
- Government agencies
- The Military
10. What is the future of Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is one of the company’s advantages. It is also used the fact that artificial intelligence reaches our daily lives.
11. What are frames and scripts in ‘’Artificial Intelligence’’?
Frames are variations of semantic networks that are a popular way to present inactive organic information in expert systems. A-frame that is an artificial data structure is used to structure knowledge by representing ‘’Stereotypes’’. The script is used as the frames, except that the price that fills the slot should be ordered. The script is used to organize a cognitive basis in the natural language comprehension system according to the situation that the system should understand.
12. In Artificial Intelligence where you can use Bayes rule?
In Artificial Intelligence to answer the probabilistic queries conditioned on one piece of evidence, the Bayes rule can be used.
13. In top-down inductive learning methods how many liberals are available? What are they?
There are three literals available and they are:
- Equality and Inequality
- Arithmetic Literals
14. What is Hidden Markov Model (HMMS) is used?
Hidden Markov Model area common tool for modeling time series data or modeling sequential models. They are used in almost all existing speech recognition systems.
15. What is Ensemble Learning?
Ensemble Learning is a computational technique in which classifiers or experts combine strategically. It is used to improve the ranking, prediction, and proximity of any model.
16. What is the Depth-First Search algorithm?
Depth-First Search (DFS) is an algorithm based on LIFO (last, first-out). Because iteration is implemented with the LIFO stack data structure, the nodes are in a different configuration than the BFS. The path is preserved in each iteration from the root to the leaf nodes in a linear fashion with the need for space.
17. What is the Breath-First search algorithm?
A Breath-First Search (BFS) algorithm is used to find a tree or graph data structure. It starts at the root node, passes through the neighboring nodes, and finally moves to the next level of nodes. Until this arrangement is found and created, it produces a tree at any moment.
18. What is an expert system? What are its characteristics?
An expert system is an artificial intelligence program that contains expert-level information about a specific area of data and its use to respond appropriately. These systems have the potential to replace a human expert. Their features include:
- High performance
- Unbiased nature
19. What is the uniform cost Search Algorithm?
Basically, it’s sorting to increase the value of the path to the node. Also, the minimum cost always increases the node. However, this is equal to the first price of each of the cost of each transfer is the same. It finds its way into the rising cost order.
20. What is the AI technique?
Basically, it’s huge, which is unimaginable. However, this is constantly changing. As a way to organize the AI technique. Also, we use it effectively in a way that basically, should be understandable by the people who provide it. Because it should be easily corrected to correct errors. Furthermore, it should be useful in many situations. Although it is incomplete or incorrect.
After reading Artificial Intelligence Interview questions You may also like to read: 20 Basic Machine Learning Interview Questions Answers